DSA for Beginners
This course is designed for high school students who want to learn the basics of Data Structures and Algorithms. The course provides a comprehensive introduction to DSA, including why it is important and how to get started. Students will learn key concepts and strategies for problem-solving using DSA, and will have access to a variety of learning resources. The course is taught in English and has a duration of 3 hours.
- Understand the fundamentals of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Learn how to apply DSA concepts to solve problems
- Develop a strong foundation in DSA for further learning
- Gain hands-on experience through practical coding exercises
- Prepare for future studies or careers in computer science